Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Having Some Creative Fun


Creative work is play. It is free speculation using materials of one's chosen form.          Stephen Nachmanovitch


How can I use these to come up with something pretty?

One more day till some fun begins!  On Wednesday you will find a post that will be part of something called "Sizzix Scoreboard Blog Hop".  You will need to check out all the links to the other blogs and see what creative ideas are being shared by a group of designers.

Looking forward myself, to seeing how each designers took the same basic shape and made it their own.
Take some time to hop around these blogs.  You will probably discover some wonderful blogs to visit while "hopping" around checking out the designs!

5 comments:

  1. As soon as the picture loaded I wanted to reach out and touch it - what a great use of texture and color! Now I definitely am hungry to try the distressed inks.. great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeline....
    This is awesome. I love all of the textures you used in this project!
    Wonderful creativity!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture and detail! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. I want to get this die I have a big shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a really hard time picking my favorite they are all so pretty and differient. It's hard to believe it's the same die.

    ReplyDelete