Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some Time For Myself

Today is my first day this week without Tess around. (For those who don't know, Tess is my 18 month old granddaughter.) Love her so much, but Gramma will be enjoying a day of "whatever" I want to do.

So my day started with watching Oprah instead of Sesame Street, watching Martha instead of taping it to watch later, and reading emails, facebook, news on-line and getting time to post something on my blog.

Looking forward to lunch this afternoon with old friends that I worked with. We have a group that meets once a month for lunch, but I have had been unable to attend for some time. It will be nice to see them and catch up with everyone. It's always been a great time with laughs and some serious talk too!

I have many little things going on and I hope to start make posts about what's going on here.
So now it's time to get ready ... "Back after Lunch"!

No comments:

Post a Comment