Friday, November 27, 2009

Sharing Ideas With You


Had an idea that I to share with any readers. I must admit that it came to me after reading a post by another blogger who I know. Tim Holtz is a very creative guy, he has been doing what he calls
"The 12 tags of Christmas" for the last two years. He announced that he will be doing it again this year. So I thought I would take the same concept and put a twist to it and do "Twelve Days of decorating ideas".

I love to decorate at this time of the year. Our homes have always been quite festive. My hope is to give some easy tips and inspiration to others. So starting on December 1st to the twelfth, I will post ideas that I use throughout the house. Please feel free to make comments or ask questions that I will be happy to answer.

Let the holidays begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment