Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today's Happenings


Before I head back down into my workroom, to continue getting many things finalized, before leaving next Sunday for Houston, I wanted to make a quick post. I think today and tomorrow are going to be very long days. At least that's my plan right now ... to accomplish almost everything that still needs to be done. I don't want to be hassled with too many last minute things to do.

By today's weather, it's pretty definite that summer is truly gone. BUT, there is something about this time of the year that I really love. Had to make a quick trip to the craft store this morning. The ride takes me through a good portion of the forest preserve we are near. The trees are changing everywhere this week. I've noticed mums of every color, in pots and flower beds, at most homes. I love the autumnal color palette!

There's a crock pot of chili cooking on the counter ... Ahh, Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment