Thursday, October 8, 2009

Number Three Is Complete


The third class project is finished! Spent this morning getting my hair cut (and yes, touched up).
Beth does wonders with my baby fine hair.

Decided to get my clothes organized today for the week in Texas. Better than waiting to the last minute like I usually do. So tomorrow and Saturday I will be finishing up on printing out collage sheets for the projects and instructions. Going to do a run through of each class project and time it. Once all that is complete, I hope to finish up some embellishing of a denim jacket.

The weather here at home is looking winter-like by the time I fly out on Sunday. Looking forward to what is supposed to be mild weather in Texas during the week and a good time away with Mike for a few days. He's such a great guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment