Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thoughts of Texas

Things are coming together! There are still several things to take care of before flying to Houston on Sunday. Tomorrow I will be posting a photo of the third class project. It took a little longer because I made some changes. Since these classes are being taught at the largest quilt festival, I felt that the projects needed to fit the occasion.

September and October have been a busy time for us. Been to two weddings, both away. So we will be continuing this "on the go" life for another week. Mike will be joining me on Tuesday.

I hope to enjoy a few hours attending the "Quilt Market" on Sunday afternoon. Have always wanted to attend this HUGE trade show for the quilting community! I'll take what I can get ... I know it will be like a "kid in a toy store" feeling.

Along with teaching classes, we will be setting aside some time for sight seeing. Wednesday there is nothing scheduled, so we are spending the day in San Antonio. We know that we will be visiting "The Alamo" and the riverwalk area.

The rest of the week, we will fit in whatever we can. And hopefully, before heading home on the 18th, I'll get to view the quilt display and visit some of the 1100 vendors that will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment