Friday, October 23, 2009

Thanks


This week I have been trying to get caught up with so many things. It's been a fairly busy week and I still have several things to get done.

I don't want another day to go by without sending out a "thank you". "Thanks" need to be extended to a variety of people. The first goes to my husband, Mike and my family. Their support and encouragement have been so important to all my creative endeavors. And Michael, thanks for making the trip, the sight-seeing and your help at festival. Special thanks to my friend Rebekah. It was fun sharing space for a couple of days and your help and of course, moral support. A very special thank-you to Judy Murrah, from Quilts, Inc. for giving me the opportunity to experience and participate at Quilt Festival.

Others that I need to give a huge shout of "thanks" to are: Nancy of Earth Safe Finishes, Julianna from Sizzix, Lisa from C & T, Chris from Walnut Hollow, Jacque from The Warm Company, Diane from Beacon Adhesives, Tim for sharing great products, Christin from National Nonwovens, Dawn from AMACO, Belinda from Pentel, your help and generosity was so greatly appreciated.

Lastly, I would like to say thanks to all of the people that participated in my classes and mixed media sessions. You made my first visit and teaching opportunity at Quilt Festival successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment