Thursday, July 22, 2010

Collections For The Walls

Today I'm share more of my "collections".  Besides collecting interesting pieces of furniture that I can use around the house and also specific collections of "my favorite things",  I have always made collections of framed items and other paraphnallia for the walls.  In this post I am sharing two of the wall collections with you.
This is the collection on the wall in our great room.  This collection contains items that let visitors know our love of antiques, collecting, Americana and folk art.
This is the collection on the  wall in our bedroom.  This contains the colors of our room, which is red, white and blue, plus items that refer to family, parents, teaching and Americana.

Obviously, I really enjoy the challenge of combining a whole variety of mixed pieces into one larger related display.

No comments:

Post a Comment