Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No New Year Resolutions

So a new year has begun.  It's almost one week old.  I guess it's the time for making "resolutions".  Well I will not be doing that, I usually don't.  I do have some plans for myself this year but I'm not going to write them down.

The first thing I have planned will be to get all holiday decorations taken down and put away by the end of the week.  After that is done, I need to get a few small projects done for a company who will be at the CHA trade show later this month.  Once that is out of the way, I have several sewing projects to get to.

I do want to make a schedule of projects around the house that I would like to accomplish within the next couple of months.  Along with all the things that I know must be done, I hope to work in time to just play around in my workroom and have some fun experimenting.  I'm also thinking about making a schedule for myself to finally finish many incomplete projects.

So let the new year begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment