Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Time To Start Being Creative Again




I've been having a little fun in my workroom the past few days.  Before starting on some major reorganizing of my work space, I have been enjoying some creating.  With two projects for an upcoming submission completed, I was on a roll.  With Valentine's Day coming in a few weeks I thought it would be fun to create some "heart" themed designs.  


I pulled out all the heart related Sizzix dies I have and started cutting a variety of materials.  The design in the photo is of a pendant that was made with felt, fabric, paper and metal.


In the next few days I will begin going through every inch of my workroom, weeding out old materials, sorting, sorting and sorting more.  


I'm also determined to get several projects complete to submit for class ideas.  There are other ideas that will finally be acted upon.  As I work through my ideas I will share some of them with you.  


So I share with you my ... creative heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment