Thursday, September 3, 2009

Projects Everywhere



Some of the projects I have in the works are restyling some purses. One is a $2.00 purse found at a resale shop and the other is an old one that has been hanging around. It's been fun to use some great paints from Earth Safe Finishes to redo them. Great product and I am totally enjoying all the ways these paints can be used.

Beside the purses, I am restyling a denim jacket that was another find from a resale shop. Also, there are two T-shirts that are begging to be dyed and painted in some way.

Sitting on the other side of the room is a necklace waiting to be completed. All of these pieces will be taken with to Houston and worn while at the festival.

So this is one of the purses that is a work in progress. Before painting and after two layers of paint added. Now on to adding some other interesting things ... stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with these bags.
    I love your craftroom - I wish I could just have a little wander round and look at all the wonderful things on your shelves.

    Are those stamps nearest the camera on the right hand side wall?

    ReplyDelete