Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pressure

The pressure is starting to build. Way too many things to be done in too short of a time frame. Now is when the coping mechanism will have to kick in. Jessica, where are you with your yoga instruction when I need it the most?

So lists are being made, if only I can follow them all. Found that writing list and leaving them on my laptop work better then lots of paper lists.

Things probably wouldn't be so bad, if I didn't have to get much of what I will be needing for the International Quilt Festival, shipped out by Wednesday of next week. That needs to happen also, because we leave on Thursday with family for a trip to Kansas City for another wedding.

So I'm getting a little stressed! Just about to leave to run some needed errands and then get back to continue tackling the variety of prep work.

No comments:

Post a Comment