Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Catch-Up

Yesterday was a slow, recovery day. After some work on the computer and catching up with mail and news, I knew that there was so much I had to face in my workroom. I headed downstairs and started working.

There are samples to finish, but will start those later today. I have some personal things that I want to make and share while at the festival. Making a holder for my "badge" and business cards.

Embellishing a denim jacket from a resale shop. Planning on using ESF for dying a couple of tee shirts and then painting on at least one. Have some other ideas for the other tee!

First it's off to the dentist this morning than I need to mark and hem a dress for my daughter-in-law. It's for her sister's wedding in California next week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment