Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DCC July Blog Theme - Vacation

So yesterday was the first Monday in this new month of July - that means a new post for the Designer Craft Connection Blog.  I'm taking this month off, so let's just say - "I'M ON VACATION!"

It will be a busy month though.  Thee are a number of things happening throughout the month that I'm really looking forward to.  Personally, it's going to be difficult in some ways, but with many " happenings" I hope it will be good therapy.

With a trip planned later this month, I am working on a small project that is related to this months theme, but will not be able to share it with you till the time of the trip or after.

I have been reading the blog posts that have been posted already and once again there are a wonderful variety of ideas for the readers.  So stay cool inside and hop around the blogs to collect some "summer/vacation" inspiration.

Thought I would share an old post with a recipe for using one of Summer's favorite crops:
(Though it's been a bit too hot to bake anything lately.) :
http://madelinesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/08/blueberry-sour-cream-pound-cake-with.html

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your vacation. The last vacation I went on we stayed at one of the nicest vacation rentals in madeira beach and that was about 6 years ago. I love hearing about others vacation. I can't wait to read about yours.

    ReplyDelete