Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hug'em, Kiss'em and Love'em

Not just in February or on Valentine's Day, but everyday of the year it's great having grandkids to hug and kiss and love!

Today's post is all about them - four great, sweet kids, how lucky can a "Grammie" be?
Yes that is what they call me and it's sweet and I love it.

Joseph (3-8-99) is the oldest and only grandson (right now anyway).  In Junior High this year, he plays baseball and football, an excellent student, loves to build things and has a heart of gold!

Madeline (6-22-01) is next (sister to Joseph) the oldest granddaughter and my namesake.  I feel very humbled that she was given my name.  Very athletic, daring (like her mom), creative (great attribute) and quite a social lady.

Tess (4-11-08) is next in line, the big sister in her family.  She is funny, sweet, keeps me laughing and amazed.  She too, already loves to draw, paint and make stuff.
Zoe (7-28-10) is the baby of the bunch.  I can tell already that she is going to be a girl on the go, in constant motion and aware of everything.

I love them all so much!

(I also love their parents very much too! And Matt will look forward to more if and when.)

No comments:

Post a Comment