Monday, January 31, 2011

Love Is In The Air

A simple no sew project made for Beacon Adhesives CHA booth last year.
Ultra suede was die-cut using Sizzix products. Stuffed and glued with
Fabri Tac. Punched and die-cut embellishments are added.  Finished
with a beautiful ribbon from May Arts.
Yes, tomorrow brings us the beginning of February, the month when we celebrate the LOVE holiday of Valentine's Day.

I'm thinking it would be fun to make my posts this month about LOVE.  A good time to share with you some things that I like and love.  Not quite sure where this may go, but it sounds like a great idea to share some things with you.

My workroom is filling up with many "heart" shaped pieces for sewing, felting, jewelry and paper crafts.  Plus there are several other "loves" that I may like to share with you too.

According to weather reports we have been hearing since yesterday, I will be spending more time inside the next few days anyway.  We may see a storm as large as the one we had here in '67. (That was when I was a Senior in high school and I guess I can also be referred to as a Senior again.)

So from here in the midwest - there is more than love in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment