Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here I Go Again

So that track that I was off the last time I posted -seems like I happened to get "side tracked" once again.  I'm just going to have to say - "here I go again"!

The calendar is now reading January 25th, so it was twelve days ago when I was telling everyone and myself that it was time to get "back on track".  Family and everyday life just seems to get in the way of my plans!  What's a creative person to do?

I'm happy to say that I accomplished a few things.  The most important was getting Christmas decorations down, packed and stored till next time.  Another job that needed to be tackled was cleaning and a quick organizing of my work space once again.  I have many different work areas and there was not one that I could work at without pushing everything out of the way.  So I reorganized a few of my most used supplies, with a few more things to tackle, but at least some new work can begin.  I have sewing of pillowcases for  children with cancer, quilting to finish, felting projects in various states of completion, submissions for magazines and classes and several other "just for me" projects.

There are some changes and additions that I have wanted to make to this blog, but decisions haven't been finalized yet.  My hope to make it more interesting and fun to read. If you have followed my blog you will know that I was connected with a "hop" for Sizzix.  Participants were all connected by a "button" on each of our blogs.  In the near future I will be adding a new "button" that will connect a number of designers blogs to each other.  We will be sharing ideas for products, our own designs, some challenges and other creative happenings from time to time.  As this takes shape, I will keep you informed and hope you will come read about all the creative fun!

So all I'm going to say is ... here I go again ... come join me for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment