Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A New Venture Begins

For so many years now creating and crafting has been a huge part of my life.  From making things that are given away, or things to be used personally or around the house, to designs for publications, I enjoy everything about the creative craft industry.  My interests are wide when it comes to crafting.  From sewing, quilting, stamping, paper making, jewelry making, metal work, woodwork and several other mediums, most of my time is spend enjoying the creative process and always willing to share them with others.




Much of the fun I have had for over ten years, is having had the opportunity to work with a number of different manufacturers in various ways.  Recently I was thrilled to become a member of a design team for Deflecto.  They are one of the leading manufacturers of storage products, art frames and vinyl magnetic sheets in the office market.  Use this link to the Deflecto page related to crafts: http://www.deflecto.com/craft/ - Use this link to all the Deflecto Pinterest boards: http://www.pinterest.com/deflecto/ - to get some idea of the products available and their uses.

The designers that have been chosen will be sharing ideas with a variety of the Deflecto products on their Facebook pages, in blogs that they write and on a Pinterest board.  We will be showing photos of how we have incorporated some of the products in our own workspaces and homes.  Plus ideas on how to refashion the products for a variety of purposes.  These ideas are meant to help others in creative ways to use these specific products.  Organization is a main goal for  me in my workspace. It's not to say that my space is always "neat and tidy" - far from it when there a numerous projects in the works.  Hopefully, what I share will be a help to others no matter what type of space they work within.

Here are five ideas to share now with some of the frames they have available.  There will be a few others at a later date.  On this blog, I will be writing posts to give more information and simple instructions and tips of how I will be using some of the products and how I redesigned them for different looks.







Open this link to see a variety of other ideas by a number of other designers:




http://new.inlinkz.com//luwpview.php?id=440395" title="click to view in an external page.">An InLinkz Link-up




No comments:

Post a Comment