Monday, September 5, 2011

Designer Craft Connection-September Post: Celebrations

Though I'm not participating in this months design ideas, I still wanted to add a short post to stay in the ring connecting one blog to another.

With so many things to celebrate, the ideas that the designer group will share here should be fun and varied.  Whether it is a holiday or a family event, I enjoy making my own invites and other co-ordinated decorations for any celebration.  Sharing some ideas that I have made in the past for baby showers, weddings and holidays to share with photos only.
Baby Shower Invite
Invite For Baptism
Wedding Invite and Extras
Wedding Shower Invite
Shower Favors
Wedding Favor

St. Patty's Day Invite

Please hop along through the blogs for fun and creative ideas from the designers connected with this group.  Move forward or back through each using the "blue button" to the right of the post.  Come celebrate good times!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ideas- love those shower favors

    www.mel-designs.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Such wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always I love everything you do Madeline....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented, Madeline! I especially love the favor boxes.

    ReplyDelete