Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Fever

It seems like I have abandoned my "post(ing)".  I'm having trouble getting myself motivated again.  Winter have taken its toll on me this year.  Normally, the long days of winter never  really bother me.  This year I must admit I'm ready for some green grass, buds on the trees and a little spring in the air.

The day to day health situation with Mike is, a good reason to put aside the several project that are in various stages around my workroom.  I keep telling myself that I need to do what is most important and all else will follow (maybe slower then I would like though).
Outside I can see the bulbs poking their way through the soil.  Last year, the crocus's were already blooming. During a stop at the grocery store the other day I couldn't pass up the bunches of fresh daffodils. (One of my very favorite spring flowers.) I think it was worth the trip to bring a little bit of spring sunshine into the house.

In a couple of days we will be posting wedding ideas for the Designer Crafts Connection Blog Hop so get ready for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment