Friday, January 18, 2008

The week-end is here

Another week has come and gone.   What did I do when I was working every day?  The invites are complete except to add the postage.  I'll have to take a photo of one and post it to this blog.   

Well, it's going to be the coldest weather so far here this week-end.  It's a good night to be sitting at home and blogging.
I have been finding several interesting blogs that I hope to sit and read tonight.  Once I get through them I will post the
ones I like.  Since my interests are so varied I will have to list them according to interests.  

Tomorrow we will be off to Wisconsin for a road trip.  We are going to visit a cousin who I haven't seen for at least 
twenty years.  It's a trip with my older brothers and their wives and my hubby.  It's been forty or more years since I have seen what was the family summer home.  My memory of the house and the area are in for a BIG surprise.

It should be interesting and will probably be filled with lots of memories for all of us.  Well off to read some blogs and check out some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment