Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Day Done



Today I participated in a session called "Mixed Media Miscellany". There were 18 participants and we were set up around a large ballroom with 20 chairs in front of each table. Each of us demonstrated something on-going for about 10-15 minutes. I will share with you some of the very interesting participants once I am home and can give you more specific information.

It went very well. The show limited the entrance to 300 people to attend this. They rotated from table to table during the two hours. People were very interested in my demo of using metal as an embellishment. I showed the process of punching, piercing and embossing metal.

Tomorrow is a three hour class in the evening. During the day we are visiting the Johnson Space Center/NASA during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment